The Goldratt S&T (GST) on Make to Availability (MTA) - Session 5 Reaching a Viable Vision
In this last session of the program, Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt goes into:
- The company is able to provide excellent availability
- Sales process design
- Providing superior service to clients
- Expanding business
- Monitoring capacity
- Supporting new expansion
- Expanding capacity
- Having a very strong company
- Starting to capitalize on other major needs of the client
Dr. Goldratt delivers his latest development on the know-how to implement the TOC solutions to create a decisive competitive edge by moving from Make to Stock (MTS) to Make to Availability (MTA) in the consumer goods environment.
© Copyrights 2012 Dr. Eliyahu Goldratt. All Rights Reserved.
- Decisive Competitive Edge (DCE)
- Strategy and Tactics
- Supply Chain
- Make to availability
- Pull System/Replenishment
- Strategy & Tactic Tree
- Consumer Products
You will need to purchase access to this media, here are the options
* As a TOC.tv Full Access Member you have access to everything on TOC.tv!
** As a TOC VIP Member you have access to everything on TOC.tv + 100 eBooks + TOC Insights + TOC Self Learning Program Series and 10% discount on every purchase at www.TOC-Goldratt.com throughout your membership. ALL at NO ADDITIONAL cost!
If you have any questions regarding access to this video click here to contact our support team.