The Goldratt S&T (GST) on Make to Availability (MTA)
In this program, formally known as the Webcast Program, Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt delivers the know-how on how to create a decisive competitive edge for the consumer goods manufacturers, by changing from a Make to Stock (MTS) to a Make to Availability (MTA) environment. Using the Strategy and Tactic Tree developed for this purpose, Goldratt explains its elements to build, capitalize and sustain such change.
In this first session, Dr. Goldratt goes into:
- Defining the Decisive Competitive Edge
- Can we change the mode of operation?
- Sustaining the growth is the real challenge
- Aligning production to actual demand
© Copyrights 2012 Dr. Eliyahu Goldratt. All Rights Reserved.
- Change Management/Buy-In
- Decisive Competitive Edge (DCE)
- Strategy and Tactics
- Supply Chain
- Make to availability
- Pull System/Replenishment
- Strategy & Tactic Tree
- Consumer Products
You will need to purchase access to this media, here are the options
* As a TOC.tv Full Access Member you have access to everything on TOC.tv!
** As a TOC VIP Member you have access to everything on TOC.tv + 100 eBooks + TOC Insights + TOC Self Learning Program Series and 10% discount on every purchase at www.TOC-Goldratt.com throughout your membership. ALL at NO ADDITIONAL cost!
If you have any questions regarding access to this video click here to contact our support team.