Constraints Management Overview Concepts and Principles Workshop on CD
James F Cox and Kathleen M. Austin
Level of TOC knowledge acquired:
Implementers, Managers, Business owners, Consultants and Academics
This CD-ROM workshop introduces participants to the basics of constraints management:
- The business system and various types of transformation processes (production, projects, and supply chain);
- The goal of business system;
- Definitions of CM terms; and the types of constraints.
Theory of constraints performance measurements and simple drum-buffer-rope concepts are introduced through Socratic exercises and games.
- To provide an overview of the theory of constraints
- To identify the various types of constraints and provide examples of each type
- To provide simple but effective solutions to each type of constraint
Concepts and Principles Workshop:
We respect your privacy!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, or loaned to third parties!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us.